ART SHOW! coming soon to Delta Township...

I am so excited about showing my mixed media collages at the Delta Township District Library (DTDL) next month!  Join me in the Elmwood Room on March 10th and 11th---complimentary handmade bookmarks available, in exchange for canned food donations to the Greater Lansing Food Bank (GLFB).  Some of my collages include Zentangle inspired patterns, in addition to a unique mix of art materials.

The exhibit is 1-6PM on Friday and 10-3PM on Saturday--join me for a simple book making class on Friday at 4PM.  No previous experience necessary. On Saturday at 1PM I'll show ideas for decorating your own art apron.   This event is free and open to the public.  I appreciate the sponsorship of Delta Township District Library and I look forward to seeing you at the ART SHOW!













Comments

Popular Posts