Here are some ideas of things to do when you "do nothing":
- Look around you and inside you.
- Listen within you and outside of you.
- Allow your mind to wander and see where it goes.
- Befriend your intuition.
- Focus on your "one word". (i.e., just close your eyes and think about breathing "joy" in and out...)
- Make new connections between things and ideas.
- Breathe deeply. Focus on your breath, and nothing else.
- Notice ordinary and extraordinary details around you.
- Really, REALLY do nothing.