Jane is Hosting a Contest!

I am so happy to have one of my designs published in the Autumn, 2016, issue of “The Coloring Studio” on page 47!  This magazine always contains numerous delightful coloring pages, as well as pertinent articles for coloring enthusiasts.  In this particular issue there is helpful article on “How to Organize your Coloring Tools” which I sorely need.  Other than page 47, my second favorite coloring page is on page 91, with a whimsical floral playground by Kristen Robinson.  Let me know if you also have personal picks in this issue! Coloring Studio

To celebrate my good fortune I am hosting a giveaway for one FREE copy of the Autumn, 2016, issue!  To enter:  1. Send an email message to janereiter@sbcglobal.net, with “CS Autumn” in the subject line and your name in the message area. 2. One entry per person and this contest is open to U.S. residents only.   3. One name will be selected at random—the winner must provide a mailing address to receive prize.  4.  The winner will also receive a surprise gift from me.  5. Entry deadline is Monday, October 17, 2016, at 11:59PM.


Thank you for participating!  Jane 




Comments

Popular Posts